Remove the nuisance of ugly hoses or pipes running across the floor
Condensation or waste-water is a byproduct of high efficiency furnaces, air conditioning evaporator coils, and flow- through humidifiers. A condensate pump is used to transfer this waste-water to a proper drain.
Bartlett offers two types of condensate pumps.
Bartlett Heating and Cooling recommended: The self cleaning condensate pump
- Quieter than normal operation
- Cleaner reservoir tank (less algae build up) due to variable lift self cleaning
- Transparent tank so you can see the operation of the pump
- Ability to wire in overflow safety shut off alarm (to help prevent flooding)
- LED's with push button operation