Healthy Homes Matter
There's something in the air inside. In fact, the EPA has recognized that indoor air pollution is a very real problem and ranked it among the top environmental risks facing the general public.
The solution? Infinity® Air Purifier.
Did you know...?
- Americans spend an average of 90% of their time indoors where concentrations of some pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than outside air.
- With the COVID-19 pandemic and shelter-in-place orders, time spent inside is potentially climbing higher as homes have become the replacement for the office, school, gym.
- People who are often most susceptible to the adverse effects of pollution – the very young, older adults, and people with cardiovascular or respiratory disease – tend to spend more time indoors.
- Current evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is transmitted through the air.
- A home’s layout, design, occupancy and HVAC (heating and cooling) system can impact potential airborne spread of the virus.
Infinity® Air Purifier Benefits
Helps Address IAQ Concerns
- Pet Dander
How Effective Is It?
- Cycles air up to 8 times per hour
- Captures particles as small as 0.3 microns
- 99% inactivation of captured viruses and germs
What Does it Eliminate?
- Bacteria that causes strep throat
- Common cold surrogate
- Human influenza
How Does it Eliminate?
- Proprietary filter media
- High voltage electrical charge
How the Infinity® Air Purifier Works