Bartlett Family Maintenance Plan
The best way to protect your investment
Start Now and Save
There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than annual maintenance. Annual maintenance allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
This virtually eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You'll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In some instances, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
What a "Planned Maintenance Program" includes and how you benefit. Tune-Up Includes:
- Check evaporator coil
- Lubricate fan motor
- Set manifold pressure
- Monitor expansion valve
- Check start and run capacitors
- Test fan limit switch
- Clean evaporator drain
- Check start and run delays
- Clean blower wheel
- Adjust bypass dampers
- Monitor refrigerant level
- Inspect valves
- Clean or replace filters
- Adjust operating pressures
- Check flue
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check flame baffle
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure amperage draw
- Clean combustion chamber
- Measure temperature difference
- Clean and adjust burners
- Clean heat exchanger
- Clean condenser coil
- Evaluate vent system
- Test thermocouple
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Set burner adjustment
- Check combustion air
- Check fan blades for tightness
- Measure gas input
- And more...
- Add Years to Equipment Life
-peace of mind!
- Agreement is Transferable
- adds value to your home!
- Improved Dependability
- comfort available when you want it!
- Discount on Repair Service
- save money on all necessary repairs!
- Reduce Cooling and Heating Costs
- saving you money!
- Protects Your Home
- assures proper and safe operation!
- Improve Your Equipment Efficiency
-get the most from your investment!
- Priority Customer
-same day service when you need it!
Urgent and emergency service available
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance.
We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment.